Keto Half Moon Cookies
- 1/2 cup butter
- 3/4 cup erythritol (powdered, We use this)
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- 1 1/2 cups almond flour (powdered, We use this)
- 1/4 cup coconut flour (powdered, We use this)
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 3 ounces cream cheese (powdered, We use this)
- 6 tablespoons butter (powdered, We use this)
- 1 tablespoon liquid stevia (powdered, We use this)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- Preheat oven at 350°F Line 2 cookie sheets with parchment paper, set aside.
- In a medium size bowl, stir together almond flour, coconut flour, and baking powder.
- Set aside.
- In a separate bowl, cream together butter and erythritol until smooth.
- Beat in eggs and vanilla.
- Blend in dry ingredients a little at a time until well incorporated.
- Drop dough in cookie mounds on cookie sheet.
- These cookies will spread a little bit so leave a little bit of room between them.
- Bake for 6-8 minutes until brown on the bottom.
- Let cool completely before removing from cookie sheets.
- Frost and enjoy.
- Frosting Add softened butter and cream cheese into a bowl and mix together with an electric mixer until smooth.
- In another bowl, mix heavy cream until it is formed into whip cream.
- Add whip cream into cream cheese mixture.
- Add stevia and blend all together.
- Cut frosting in half and add half to another bowl.
- Put in cocoa powder into one of the frosting bowls and mix until fully incorporated.
- Frost half of the cookies with the vanilla frosting and half with the chocolate frosting.
- Store in an air tight container in the refrigerator.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:40:32.