Mini BBQ Meatloaves
- 1 pound ground beef ,
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder ,
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder ,
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning ,
- 1/4 teaspoon ground mustard ,
- 1/4 teaspoon seasoning salt ,
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper ,
- 2 tablespoons ketchup (AlternaSweets)
- 1 teaspoon worchestershire ,
- 8 slices bacon ,
- 5 tablespoons barbecue sauce (AlternaSweets)
- Preheat oven to 350 Degrees Mix ground Beef, garlic, onion, mustard, Italian Seasoning, seasoned salt, pepper, ketchup, and Worcestershire sauce together until well combine. Shape ground beef into 8 equal mini loaves. Wrap one slice bacon around each loaf. Place on a baking pan. Brush G Hughes BBQ sauce over the top of each one. Place pan in the oven and bake for 30 minutes. Turn on the broiler for a few minutes to get the bacon to your preferred crispness. Serve with your favorite side.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:39:29.