Mini BBQ Meatloaves
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons ketchup (AlternaSweets)
- 1 teaspoon worchestershire
- 8 slices bacon
- 5 tablespoons barbecue sauce (AlternaSweets)
- Preheat oven to 350 Degrees Mix ground Beef, garlic, onion, mustard, Italian Seasoning, seasoned salt, pepper, ketchup, and Worcestershire sauce together until well combine.
- Shape ground beef into 8 equal mini loaves.
- Wrap one slice bacon around each loaf.
- Place on a baking pan.
- Brush G Hughes BBQ sauce over the top of each one.
- Place pan in the oven and bake for 30 minutes.
- Turn on the broiler for a few minutes to get the bacon to your preferred crispness.
- Serve with your favorite side.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:39:29.