Keto Sauteed Aspargus with Goat Cheese Feta
- 1 bunch asparagus
- butter (or Coconut Oil
- feta cheese (or Coconut Oil, for frying)
- Wash the asparagus and remove the woody ends.
- Heat plenty of butter or coconut oil in a large frying pan.
- When hot add the prepared asparagus and a generous pinch of salt.
- Cook until softened and lightly browned, adding more butter or coconut oil if needed.
- Remove to a plate and top with crumbled feta.
- Serve and enjoy.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:33:25.