Low-Carb Pickled Radishes
- 500 grams radishes (fresh, sliced, 1.1 lb)
- 3/4 cup white vinegar (fresh, sliced, 1.1 lb)
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar (fresh, sliced, 1.1 lb)
- 1/4 cup water (fresh, sliced, 1.1 lb)
- 3/4 cup Swerve Sweetener (granulated
- 2 teaspoons sea salt (fresh, sliced, 1.1 lb)
- 1 tablespoon mustard seeds
- 2 bay leaves
- Using a mandolin or very sharp knife cut the radishes into thin slices.
- Layer the slices into jars.
- I used two wide mouth pint jars.
- Place a bay leaf into each jar.
- I also sprinkled extra mustard seeds into mine, but in hindsight they really werent necessary.
- Place the vinegar, water, sweetener, salt and mustard seeds into a saucepan and bring to the boil.
- Very carefully, ladle the hot vinegar mix over the radishes, stopping to tap the jars firmly on the bench to remove air bubbles.
- Cover radishes completely with vinegar mix.
- Make sure rims of jars are clean and seal immediately.
- Store in the refrigerator, for three months.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 17:40:02.