- 1 cup butter
- 1 cup onions (diced)
- 2 cups celery
- 1 tablespoon sage (diced)
- 1 tablespoon thyme (diced)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups bone broth (diced)
- 1 whole eggs
- 1 egg yolks
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley
- 16 cups pork rind (diced)
- 1 cup bacon pieces
- 3 tablespoons bacon grease
- Melt 2 sticks of butter in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add 1 cup of diced onions and 2 cups of celery and 1 tablespoon each minced sage and thyme; add salt and pepper and 3 tablespoons of bacon grease and cook 5 minutes.
- Add 2 cups of chicken bone broth and bring to a simmer.
- Beat 1 whole egg and 1 egg yolk with Â¼ cup chopped parsley in a large bowl; add 16 cups of roughly crushed pork rinds, add 1 cup of bacon pieces, then pour in the bone broth mixture and toss.
- Transfer to a buttered baking dish and dot with butter.
- Cover and bake 30 minutes at 375 degrees, then uncover and bake until golden, 30 more minutes.
- (Or stuff in your turkey and bake.)
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:12:32.