Ultimate Dairy-Free Keto Bread
- 2 ounces butter (macadamia)
- 2 large eggs
- 1 large egg whites
- 4 tablespoons coconut flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon erythritol
- 1/2 tablespoon psyllium husks (macadamia)
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C).
- Line a baking pan with a sheet of parchment paper.
- In a small bowl, mix all the dry ingredients, leaving out only the psyllium husks powder.
- It is best to sift the coconut flour.
- Make macadamia butter if you don't have any.
- Just pulse the nuts in a bowl of an S-blade food processor (scraping the sides of the bowl one or twice) until you get runny butter.
- Mix the eggs and the egg white in a medium bowl, using an electric mixer.
- Add the macadamia butter and mix again until well incorporated.
- Combine the egg mixture and the dry mixture, and mix well.
- At the very end, add the psyllium husk powder and mix some more.
- Form four buns and place them on the baking pan.
- Wet your hand to make this step less sticky.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- The buns must pass the toothpick test.
- Put them on a wire rack and let them cool.
- Serve with anything you desire.
- Even sugar-free marmalade.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:29:25.