Vegetable Keto Bread
- 80 grams butter
- 180 grams zucchini (grated)
- 150 grams almond meal (grated)
- 85 grams flax seed meal (grated)
- 30 grams psyllium husks (grated)
- 4 eggs (whisked until aerated)
- 3 teaspoons gluten-free baking powder
- 1 teaspoon Italia (grated)
- 2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
- 110 grams sour cream
- smoked sea salt
- 1 tablespoon pepitas (grated)
- Instructions Preheat oven to 180℃.
- Line a 20 x 10 cm loaf tin with baking paper. Melt butter 30 seconds in the microwave in a large bowl. Grate zucchini and squeeze out all water.
- Add to butter Add rest of ingredients, except pepitas and combine well. Spoon into loaf tin gently pressing mixing into tin and smoothing top of loaf. Top with pepitas and bake for 15 minutes. Gently cover loaf in foil and return to oven to bake 25-35 minutes.
- Cool in pan for 5 minutes before transferring to cake tray and cooling for further 45-60 minutes before slicing to serve.
- Makes 10 slices.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:30:06.