Keto Greek Yogurt Pancakes
- 1/2 tablespoon butter (for frying)
- 2 large eggs
- 2 ounces greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon coconut flour
- 1 tablespoon erythritol (for frying)
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/16 teaspoon xanthan gum
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 pinch salt
- In a medium bowl, mix the eggs until pale and fluffy.
- Add in all the dry ingredients and mix well again.
- Add the greek yogurt and, using a hand whisk, mix until combined.
- Get your ladle ready.
- Place 1/4 of the butter on a pan.
- On medium heat, heat up the pan.
- Ladle one-quarter of the pancake batter and bake for 3 to 4 minutes.
- I usually cover the pan to keep the moist in.
- When the pancake is firm enough, flip it and bake for another minute.
- Repeat three more times.
- Optionally, add blueberries to a pancake while it is being baked.
- Top the pancakes with more greek yogurt and blueberries or keto Nutella.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:29:26.