Keto Rosemary & Onion Crackers
- 1 cup ground almonds (100 g/ 3.5 oz)
- 1/2 cup flax seeds (100 g/ 3.5 oz)
- 2 tablespoons rosemary (100 g/ 3.5 oz)
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil (100 g/ 3.5 oz)
- 1 large eggs
- 1/3 teaspoon Himal (100 g/ 3.5 oz)
- 1/3 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 170 °C/ 340 °F (fan assisted).
- In a Vitamix, blitz the flax seeds to a flour consistency or alternatively you can buy ground flax seeds.
- Chop the rosemary leaves up fine.
- Add the ground almonds, flax, chopped rosemary, onion powder, bicarbonate of soda, salt and pepper to a large bowl and mix.
- In another bowl, crack open the egg and whisk with the extra virgin olive oil.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry and mix until combined.
- Roll the grain free dough into a ball and place between two sheets of greaseproof paper.
- Using a rolling pin, roll the dough flat, about 1/2 cm (1/4 inch) thick.
- Using a cookie cutter, press out your biscuits and place on a greaseproof lined baking tray.
- Roll up the left over dough and repeat the previous step as any times as necessary until you have used up all the dough.
- Bake in the oven for 12 - 15 minutes until golden.
- Top with butter and your favourite cheese for the ultimate Keto cheeseboard.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 17:02:05.