Keto Rosemary & Onion Crackers
- 1 cup ground almonds (100 g/ 3.5 oz)
- 1/2 cup flax seeds (100 g/ 3.5 oz)
- 2 tablespoons rosemary (100 g/ 3.5 oz)
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder ,
- 1 teaspoon baking soda ,
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil (100 g/ 3.5 oz)
- 1 large eggs ,
- 1/3 teaspoon Himal (100 g/ 3.5 oz)
- 1/3 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 170 °C/ 340 °F (fan assisted). In a Vitamix, blitz the flax seeds to a flour consistency or alternatively you can buy ground flax seeds. Chop the rosemary leaves up fine. Add the ground almonds, flax, chopped rosemary, onion powder, bicarbonate of soda, salt and pepper to a large bowl and mix. In another bowl, crack open the egg and whisk with the extra virgin olive oil. Add the wet ingredients to the dry and mix until combined. Roll the grain free dough into a ball and place between two sheets of greaseproof paper. Using a rolling pin, roll the dough flat, about 1/2 cm (1/4 inch) thick. Using a cookie cutter, press out your biscuits and place on a greaseproof lined baking tray. Roll up the left over dough and repeat the previous step as any times as necessary until you have used up all the dough. Bake in the oven for 12 - 15 minutes until golden. Allow to cool on a wire baking rack before serving. Top with butter and your favourite cheese for the ultimate Keto cheeseboard.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 17:02:05.