Keto Friendly Baked Fajitas
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts (large, cut into strips)
- 1 red onion (large, cut into strips)
- 1 green pepper (large, cut into strips)
- 1 red pepper (large, cut into strips)
- 4 garlic cloves (large, cut into strips)
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 1/2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 3/4 teaspoons cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.Slice chicken and veggies into strips.In a large bowl combine the olive oil and spices.
- Mix well.Add the chicken and veggies to the seasoning mixture and stir until coated.Pour into greased 10X13 baking dish.Bake for 30-40 minutes or until chicken is cooked all the way through.
- Stir halfway through cooking.Serve with Keto Queso Dip.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:26:26.