- 24 ounces cream cheese (oz. packages of)
- 1 cup Stevia In The Raw
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 4 large eggs
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Beat cream cheese until fluffy, Combine with Stevia, sour cream and vanilla extract, mixing well.Add eggs one at a time.
- beating until thick and creamy.Lightly grease the sides of a 9" springform pan or deep pie pan (I used) and put the springform on a baking sheet.
- Pour in the filling.
- Bake for 50-55 minutes or until puffy and lightly brown around the edges.Let cool for about 1-2 hours on wire rack.
- Cover, chill for at least 4 hours.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:12:38.