BBQ Pork Ribs
- 2 pork ribs (average racks, 800g / 1.8 lb / 28.2 oz)
- 1 shallots (medium
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 cup olive oil (average racks, 800g / 1.8 lb / 28.2 oz)
- 1 teaspoon salt (average racks, 800g / 1.8 lb / 28.2 oz)
- 1/2 freshly ground pepper (average racks, 800g / 1.8 lb / 28.2 oz)
- Prepare the ribs the night before (or at least a couple of hours in advance).
- First, chop them into pieces.
- Now, let's prepare the marinade.
- Place all other ingredients in a blender and pulse until smooth.
- Cover the ribs in the prepared marinade and place them in the fridge overnight (or at least a few hours).
- Preheat the oven to medium-low 150 °C/ 300 °F.
- Place the marinated ribs in the oven and cook slowly for 60-75 minutes.
- When the ribs are cooked, turn the oven off and take them out.
- You can also half-open the oven and leave the ribs in until you're ready to eat.
- You can serve them with BBQ sauce or ketchup (sugar-free!).
Originally posted 2019-02-20 17:30:17.