BBQ Pork Ribs
- 2 pork ribs (average racks, 800g / 1.8 lb / 28.2 oz)
- 1 shallots (medium,
- 2 cloves garlic ,
- 1 teaspoon cumin ,
- 1 teaspoon paprika ,
- 1 teaspoon chili powder ,
- 1/4 cup olive oil (average racks, 800g / 1.8 lb / 28.2 oz)
- 1 teaspoon salt (average racks, 800g / 1.8 lb / 28.2 oz)
- 1/2 freshly ground pepper (average racks, 800g / 1.8 lb / 28.2 oz)
- Prepare the ribs the night before (or at least a couple of hours in advance). First, chop them into pieces. Now, let's prepare the marinade. Place all other ingredients in a blender and pulse until smooth. Cover the ribs in the prepared marinade and place them in the fridge overnight (or at least a few hours). Preheat the oven to medium-low 150 °C/ 300 °F. Place the marinated ribs in the oven and cook slowly for 60-75 minutes. When the ribs are cooked, turn the oven off and take them out. You can also half-open the oven and leave the ribs in until you're ready to eat. You can serve them with BBQ sauce or ketchup (sugar-free!). If you have trouble finding a good low-carb BBQ sauce, try Spicy Chocolate BBQ Sauce (+ 1.8 g net carbs / 2 tablespoons)!
Originally posted 2019-02-20 17:30:17.