Low Carb Vegan Rice and Beans
- 2 packages cauliflower rice (frozen, 12oz/340g each)
- 2 cans soya bean (frozen, 12oz/340g each)
- 1/2 cup hemp seeds (frozen, 12oz/340g each)
- 1 cup vegetable broth (frozen, 12oz/340g each)
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne
- 1 tablespoon Mexican oregano
- Add everything but the mexican oregano to your slow cooker and mix around as best as possible.
- Let cook on high for about 3-4 hours (depending on how your slow cooker tends to cook - see notes), until the "rice" is tender.
- Stir in oregiano.
- Garnish as desired and serve, or portion out for the week.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:15:50.