Low Carb Coconut Flour Pizza Crust
- 2 ounces Neufchâtel (or cream cheese)
- 1/4 cup water
- 6 tablespoons coconut flour
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 cloves garlic (or cream cheese)
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Mash together neufchatel/cream cheese, garlic, pepper and coconut flour.
- Crack one egg into the dough and mix until thoroughly incorporated.
- Repeat with the other two eggs until a batter forms.
- Stir in 1/4 of water and mix completely.
- Pour onto a silicon baking mat on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 20 minutes and pull from oven.
- Check the bottom of the crust by gently lifting with a spatula.
- If it doesn't pull away, toss back in the oven for another few minutes.
- Carefully flip over.
- I turned the crust and silicon mat upside down on a cutting board, and gently peeled the mat away; then I replaced the mat on the baking tray and flipped the crust back on the mat, top side down.
- Top with desired veggies, sauce and cheese and toss back in the oven for another 10 minutes! Voila - awesome LCHF pizza.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:15:45.