Cheesy Bacon Roasted Cauliflower
- 1 cauliflower (large
- 6 ounces bacon (large, cut up)
- 3 tablespoons seasoning (large, cut up)
- 2 cups cheddar cheese (large, cut up)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Preheat oven to 425Â°FPlaced cut up cauliflower in large pot.
- Fill pot with water.
- Cover pot and bring to a boil.
- Remove lid and turn water to medium low, simmering for 8-10 minutes.Drain cauliflower and transfer to casserole dishSprinkle cauliflower with your ranch seasoning evenly and drizzle olive oil over.Then spread chopped bacon and cheese over cauliflower.Place in oven for 30 minutes, stirring every 10 minutes.When done, remove from oven.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste and then sprinkle evenly with cheese.Place back in the oven until cheese is melted, 3-4 minutes.If desired, garnish with chives and sour cream.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:12:47.