Lemon Black Pepper Tuna Salad Recipe [Keto, Paleo, AIP]
- 1/3 cucumber (diced small)
- 1/2 avocado (small
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 6 ounces tuna
- 1 tablespoon paleo mayonnaise (diced small)
- 1 tablespoon mustard (diced small)
- salt (to taste)
- salad greens (diced small)
- black pepper (diced small)
- Mix together the diced cucumber and avocado with the lemon juice.
- Flake the tuna and mix well with the mayo and mustard.
- Add the tuna to the avocado and cucumber.
- Add salt to taste.
- Prepare the salad greens (optional: add olive oil and lemon juice to taste).
- Place the tuna salad on top of the salad greens.
- Sprinkle black pepper on top.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:36:21.