No-Churn Vanilla Keto Ice-Cream
- 4 large eggs (separated)
- 1/4 teaspoon cream of tartar (separated)
- 1/2 cup erythritol (separated)
- 1 1/4 cups heavy whipping cream (separated)
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract ,
- 1 teaspoon vanilla beans ,
- vodka ,
- leaves ,
- 2 tablespoons glycerin ,
- 1 calorie sugar ,
- oil ,
- 1/4 cup cream ,
- ice cream (separated)
- Separate the egg whites from the egg yolks. Start whisking the egg whites and add the cream of tartar. As the egg whites thicken, slowly add the powdered Erythritol. Whisk until they create stiff peaks. In another bowl, whisk the cream... If using whipped coconut milk/ cream instead of cream, here is a great tutorial that explains how to do it. ... until soft peaks form when the whisk is removed. Be careful not to over whisk the cream. In a third bowl, mix the egg yolks... ... with the vanilla extract or vanilla powder (or seeds from vanilla bean). I used a combination of vanilla extract and vanilla bean powder. Slowly fold the whisked egg whites into the whipped cream. Then add the egg yolk mixture and gently fold in using a spatula until well combined. Place the mixture in a loaf pan or a freezer-friendly container and freeze for at least 2 hours (I froze mine for 4 hours). Enjoy!
Originally posted 2019-02-20 17:29:56.