No-Churn Vanilla Keto Ice-Cream
- 4 large eggs (separated)
- 1/4 teaspoon cream of tartar (separated)
- 1/2 cup erythritol (separated)
- 1 1/4 cups heavy whipping cream (separated)
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon vanilla beans
- 2 tablespoons glycerin
- 1 calorie sugar
- 1/4 cup cream
- ice cream (separated)
- Separate the egg whites from the egg yolks.
- Start whisking the egg whites and add the cream of tartar.
- As the egg whites thicken, slowly add the powdered Erythritol.
- Whisk until they create stiff peaks.
- In another bowl, whisk the cream...
- If using whipped coconut milk/ cream instead of cream, here is a great tutorial that explains how to do it.
- until soft peaks form when the whisk is removed.
- Be careful not to over whisk the cream.
- In a third bowl, mix the egg yolks...
- with the vanilla extract or vanilla powder (or seeds from vanilla bean).
- I used a combination of vanilla extract and vanilla bean powder.
- Slowly fold the whisked egg whites into the whipped cream.
- Then add the egg yolk mixture and gently fold in using a spatula until well combined.
- Place the mixture in a loaf pan or a freezer-friendly container and freeze for at least 2 hours (I froze mine for 4 hours).
Originally posted 2019-02-20 17:29:56.