Keto Cheese Chips
- 8 ounces cheddar cheese (or provolone cheese or edam cheese, in slices)
- 1/2 teaspoon ground paprika
- Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C).
- Place the cheese slices on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Sprinkle paprika powder on top and bake in the oven for about 8–10 minutes, depending on how thick the slices are.
- Pay attention towards the end so that you don't burn the cheese, as burned cheese tends to have a bitter taste. Let cool and enjoy — great alone as a crunchy snack or perfect to serve with a dip.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:21:12.