Low Carb Lobster Alfredo
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon juice (fresh lobster, from lobster optional)
- 1 lobster tails
- 2 lobster claws
- 1/4 cup Alfredo sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon chives
- 2 cups cauliflower (fresh lobster, from lobster optional)
- Add butter, juice from lobster and cream to pan.
- Cook for 2-4 minutes on medium until it thickens.Add Alfredo sauce, lobster meat, lemon juice, and season with salt and pepper.
- Simmer 3 minutes on low.
- Add chives.
- Top over steamed cut up cauliflower.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:12:16.