Keto Baked Fish with Vegetables in Foil Bag
- 1 pound cod (or any white fish)
- 1 red bell pepper (or any white fish)
- 6 cherry tomatoes (or any white fish)
- 1 leeks (small size
- 1/4 onions (sliced)
- 1/2 zucchini (sliced)
- 1 clove garlic (or any white fish)
- 2 tablespoons olives
- 1 ounce butter
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 lemon (sliced to taste)
- cilantro leaves (or any white fish)
- Preheat the oven to 400 F.Slice the zucchini, leek, onion, bell pepper and lemon, cut tomatoes in half, chop the garlic.
- Transfer all vegetables to a baking tray, lined with foil.
- Cut the fish into bite-sized pieces and add to the vegetables.
- Add salt and pepper, drizzle with oil and add pieces of butter around evenly.Fold the foil and make sure you folded the foil well at joints.Bake for 35-40 minutes and serve.
- Can be served with aioli or any other low carb sauce of your choice.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 17:58:08.