Keto Pesto Chicken Fettuccine
- 8 ounces fettucine (shirataki)
- 1 cup broccoli florets ,
- 1 cup fresh mushrooms (shirataki)
- 1/2 cup zucchini (shirataki)
- 1/4 cup olive oil ,
- 1/4 stick butter (shirataki)
- 1/4 cup pesto sauce ,
- 6 ounces boneless skinless chicken breasts (shirataki)
- 1 tablespoon parmesan cheese (shirataki)
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 Marinate chicken breast in 1 tablespoon of pesto overnight (Optional). 2 Take shirataki noodles out of the packet, drain and rinse under cold water thoroughly. Then flash boil in boiling water for one minute. Don't over cook or noodles will become too chewy. 3 Then add olive oil and 1 tablespoon of the pesto in a pan until hot. Add noodles and flash fry for five minutes under medium heat. 4 In another sauce pan, under medium high heat, cook broccoli, diced raw marinated chicken, mushrooms and zucchini separately but in the same pan. 5 Using olive oil and butter sautÃ© broccoli, reserve. SautÃ© chicken breast pieces until browned, reserve. Use more butter and olive oil as needed, fry mushrooms. Lastly, pan fry zucchini. 6 Mix remaining pesto, mushrooms, chicken, broccoli, and zucchini with noodles. Add salt and pepper to taste.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:40:50.