Keto Pesto Chicken Fettuccine
- 8 ounces fettucine (shirataki)
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- 1 cup fresh mushrooms (shirataki)
- 1/2 cup zucchini (shirataki)
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 stick butter (shirataki)
- 1/4 cup pesto sauce
- 6 ounces boneless skinless chicken breasts (shirataki)
- 1 tablespoon parmesan cheese (shirataki)
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 Marinate chicken breast in 1 tablespoon of pesto overnight (Optional).
- 2 Take shirataki noodles out of the packet, drain and rinse under cold water thoroughly.
- Then flash boil in boiling water for one minute.
- Don't over cook or noodles will become too chewy.
- 3 Then add olive oil and 1 tablespoon of the pesto in a pan until hot.
- Add noodles and flash fry for five minutes under medium heat.
- 4 In another sauce pan, under medium high heat, cook broccoli, diced raw marinated chicken, mushrooms and zucchini separately but in the same pan.
- 5 Using olive oil and butter sautÃ© broccoli, reserve.
- SautÃ© chicken breast pieces until browned, reserve.
- Use more butter and olive oil as needed, fry mushrooms.
- Lastly, pan fry zucchini.
- 6 Mix remaining pesto, mushrooms, chicken, broccoli, and zucchini with noodles.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:40:50.