Keto Protein Shake
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter
- 2 teaspoons erythritol
- 1 scoop protein powder (chocolate)
- 4 ice cubes
- Invest in a good, low carb protein powder! In these cases, the flavor doesn't matter too much as we're adding a whole bunch of goodies.
- In a Nutribullet, combine all the dry ingredients and then add your wet ones.
- You can choose your main liquid here.
- Whether it's water, cream, coconut/almond/cashew milk, make sure it's low carb.
- Even in innocent almond milk, some brands pump in a good amount of sugar.
- Try to buy the unsweetened versions.
- Add ice cubes for added thickness and blend for about a minute.
- Enjoy cold!
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:34:08.