Keto Egg Roll in a Bowl [Recipe]
- 1 pound ground pork
- 1 head cabbage (thinly sliced)
- 1/2 onions (medium
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1/4 cup soy sauce (thinly sliced)
- 1 clove garlic (thinly sliced)
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 tablespoons chicken broth
- 2 stalks green onions
- Brown ground pork in a large pan or wok over medium heat.Ensure cabbage and onion is thinly sliced into long strands.
- Use a spiralizer to cut the vegetables for quickest results.Add sesame oil and onion to pan with browned ground pork.
- Mix together and continue cooking over medium heat.Mix soy sauce, garlic, and ground ginger together in a small bowl.
- Once onions have browned, add the sauce mixture to the pan.Immediately add the cabbage mixture to the pan and toss to coat the vegetable and evenly distribute ingredients.
- Add chicken broth to the pan and mix.
- Continue cooking over medium heat for three minutes, stirring frequently.Garnish with salt, pepper, and green onion.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:25:43.