Keto Coconut Flour Sausage Balls
- 1 pound breakfast sausages
- 1 cup coconut flour
- 8 ounces cheddar cheese (Shredded – Mild)
- 4 ounces cream cheese (Shredded – Mild)
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons butter (Shredded – Mild)
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 350 Add all ingredients in a large mixing bowl and mix until well combined. Using a cookie scoop and your hands roll sausage mixture into 30-34 sausage balls. Place sausage balls on a cookie sheet Bake for 20-25 minutes.
- Should be browned but don’t let them get too dry. Store in a sandwich bag or covered bowl in the fridge.
- My mother in law would leave them sitting out at room temp, but I just can’t do that.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:23:23.