Cabbage Rolls In A Bowl #Keto Style
- 1 pound ground beef (I used 73/27)
- 1 pound ground pork (I used 73/27)
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder (I used 73/27)
- 1 tablespoon parsley flakes ,
- 1 can rotelle (I used 73/27)
- 3 cups green cabbage (I used 73/27)
- 2 cups cauliflower florets (I used 73/27)
- In a large skillet brown your two meats with the veggies. I did not drain any fat but allowed it to soak into the cabbage and cook. While you are doing this, soak the frozen cauliflower in warm water and drain well. Then chop finely, you will see it in the collage photo. Once the meat is done, add the cabbage and allow it to cook down ( about 10 minutes), next add the tomatoes and stir well. Lastly add the cauliflower rice and stir well. Allow this to all marry in flavor and simmer about 10 minutes or so. Serve in a bowl and enjoy! No side dish needed as you have cabbage, cauliflower and tomatoes all in the dish. It's a simple one pot meal, quick clean up and delicious to boot!
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:44:58.