Bacon, Cheese and Spinach Mug Muffin
- 1/4 cup almond flour (25 g / 0.9 oz)
- 1/4 cup flax seed meal (25 g / 0.9 oz)
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 large eggs (25 g / 0.9 oz)
- 2 tablespoons cream (25 g / 0.9 oz)
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 pinch salt (25 g / 0.9 oz)
- 3 slices bacon (25 g / 0.9 oz)
- feta cheese
- soft cheese
- 3 tablespoons spinach (25 g / 0.9 oz)
- Place all the dry ingredients in a small bowl and combine well.
- Add the egg, cream, water and mix well using a fork.
- Crumble the bacon and break the cheese into smaller pieces.
- Chop the spinach and place everything into the bowl with the muffin dough.
- Microwave on high for 60-90 seconds.
- When done, let it sit for 5 minutes and enjoy!
Originally posted 2019-02-20 17:39:33.