Bacon, Cheese and Spinach Mug Muffin
- 1/4 cup almond flour (25 g / 0.9 oz)
- 1/4 cup flax seed meal (25 g / 0.9 oz)
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda ,
- 1 large eggs (25 g / 0.9 oz)
- 2 tablespoons cream (25 g / 0.9 oz)
- 2 tablespoons water ,
- 1 pinch salt (25 g / 0.9 oz)
- 3 slices bacon (25 g / 0.9 oz)
- feta cheese ,
- soft cheese ,
- 3 tablespoons spinach (25 g / 0.9 oz)
- Place all the dry ingredients in a small bowl and combine well. Add the egg, cream, water and mix well using a fork. Crumble the bacon and break the cheese into smaller pieces. Chop the spinach and place everything into the bowl with the muffin dough. Microwave on high for 60-90 seconds. When done, let it sit for 5 minutes and enjoy!
Originally posted 2019-02-20 17:39:33.