Chocolate Skillet Cookie
- 6 tablespoons almond flour (We use this!)
- 3 tablespoons cocoa powder (We use this!)
- 1 large eggs ,
- 2 tablespoons butter ,
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened almond milk (We use this!)
- 1 teaspoon baking powder (We use this!)
- 2 tablespoons erythritol (We use this!)
- 2 tablespoons chocolate chips (We use this!)
- 1 ounce walnuts (We use this!)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Combine all ingredients in a food processor except the chocolate chips and walnuts.Mix until combined well.Fold in the chips.Transfer mix from processor to 7 inch non-stick skillet (if it is not non-stick make sure to grease it).Toss on as many or as few walnuts and place into a 350 degree oven for 24-27 minutes. Using a toothpick check if it fully cooked through.Let cool and then flip over onto a plate and then back over onto another so it is upright. Serve and enjoy!
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:10:26.