Low Carb Donuts
- 150 grams cream cheese
- 60 grams protein powder (We Use This)
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder (We Use This)
- 1/4 cup olive oil (We Use This)
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder (We Use This)
- 1/2 teaspoon xanthan gum (We Use This)
- 15 drops liquid stevia (We Use This)
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract (We Use This)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- DonutsAdd cream cheese to a microwave safe bowl and microwave for 30 seconds or until soft.
- Add olive oil to cream cheese and mix using a whisk or hand mixer.Add in the eggs, vanilla extract, heavy whipping cream and stevia, and give it another whisk until fully incorporated.To another bowl add the dry ingredients - protein powder, coco powder, baking powder, xanthan gum and salt and combine.Add your dry ingredients to your wet ingredients in two part and thoroughly combine.Pour all of the donut batter into one corner of a ziploc bag, cut a medium size hole and fill your greased donut mold.
- Bake at 350 for 25 minutes.Allow the donuts to cool for 15 minutes prior to glazing.
- Enjoy!NOTE: In the video we made 3 very large donuts, but we think this will better make 4 equal size medium donuts!
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:09:30.