Keto Caramel Custard Donuts
- 100 grams sweetener (Sukrin Gold)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 500 grams cream (Sukrin Gold)
- 30 grams butter (Sukrin Gold)
- 1 tablespoon gelatin (Sukrin Gold)
- 95 grams butter
- 70 grams dark chocolate (Sukrin Gold)
- 120 grams sweetener (Sukrin Gold)
- 200 grams almond meal
- 40 grams protein powder (Sukrin Gold)
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon xanthan gum
- 180 grams greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Preheat oven to 170℃.
- Spray 18 hole donut tray with olive oil spray Thermomix Add butter and chocolate to Thermomix Melt 3 minutes/80℃/speed 3 Add rest of ingredients and mix 3 minutes/dough setting Pipe into donut trays and cook for 10-12 minutes Cool in pans for 5 minutes then gently remove to cooling racks.
- Donuts will crisp after resting for half an hour Conventional Melt butter and chocolate in microwave for 1 minute.
- Stir until smooth.
- Add all ingredients to a mixer and beat for 3 minutes on medium.
- Pipe into donut trays and cook for 10-12 minutes Cool in pans for 5 minutes then gently remove to cooling racks.
- Donuts will crisp after resting for half an hour Custard
- Thermomix Add eggs, sweetener, vanilla, cream and butter to TMX Cook 7 minutes/90℃/speed 4 Add gelatin to 2 tbsp of hot water mix well.
- Pour a little of the hot custard into gelatin, then pour back into custard.
- Cook further 1 minute/90℃/speed 4.
- Remove and cool in fridge for 20 minutes.
- For conventional custard cook as you would any custard in a double boiler or microwave.
- Recipe Notes Simply delicious.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:30:03.