Keto Key Lime Pie
- 2 cups raw hazelnuts
- 4 tablespoons chia seeds
- 4 tablespoons organic butter (melted)
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon Swerve Sweetener
- 1 1/2 cups coconut cream
- 1 1/2 cups sour cream
- 3 large eggs
- 1 cup key lime juice (melted)
- 3 tablespoons Swerve Sweetener
- 1 tablespoon lime zest
- 1/2 cup coconut (melted)
- Pre heat oven to 375 degrees F.In a food processor grind the hazelnuts until they turn in to a flour, then add the chia seeds, Swerve, egg and melted butter.
- Mix everything together until a dough is formed.Now grease a 6 by 9 inch pyrex with coconut oil.Press the crust flat into the pyrex.Bake for 20 min at 375 F.In the meantime prepare the filling.In a large bowl mix all the filling ingredients and blend with an immersion blender until smooth and frothy.Remove the crust from the oven once done.Pour filling onto crust and put back in the oven at 350 degrees.Bake for 45 minutes.Remove from the oven, and let cool,then sprinkle evenly with the coconut flakes.The refrigerate overnight
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:32:57.