Low-Carb Chocolate Fudge
- 2 ounces unsweetened chocolate
- 8 ounces cream cheese (softened)
- 1 stick butter
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 1 tablespoon stevia (softened)
- 1 ounce macadamia nuts (softened)
- Combine the chocolate and butter in a small pan and set this over low heat to melt.
- Stir occasionally.
- Pour the sweetener and vanilla into the pan.
- Blend until combined.In a medium bowl containing the cream cheese, spread the melted chocolate mix all over it.
- Fold the ingredients together.
- If preferred, gently drop sliced macadamia (or walnuts or almond) into the mix.
- Stir for about 20 seconds.
- Spread the mixture in a greased pan and take it to the freezer.
- Remove after 3-5 hours.Slice with sharp knife into bite-sized squares.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 17:56:57.