Keto Corn Flakes
- 1 cup almond flour (Or almond meal)
- stevia (1 tablespoon Natvia
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup water
- Preheat oven to 160 c (350 f) degrees.
- Line a baking tray with baking paper (Parchment paper) and grease lightly with butter.
- Whisk together almond flour, natvia and salt.
- Add vanilla extract and water.
- Pour mixture onto prepared pan and spread out evenly.
- You want a nice thin layer.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes, keeping a close eye on it, until the mixture has dried out and cracked.
- Remove from oven, let it cool, then use your hands to tear and crack the dough into small flakes.
- Return to oven and let bake on the center rack for about 10 minutes or until pieces are toasted, crisp, and golden
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:40:19.