30 Minute Spicy Keto Ramen Bowl
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 small onion (thinly sliced)
- 1 tablespoon ginger (thinly sliced)
- 3 cloves garlic (thinly sliced)
- 1 teaspoon chili paste
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 1/4 cup soy sauce (thinly sliced)
- 1/4 cup rice vinegar
- 4 ounces mushrooms (thinly sliced)
- 4 hard boiled eggs
- 3 packets shirataki noodle (thinly sliced)
- 5 cups bone broth
- In a large stock pot, add oil and heat under medium fire.
- Sauté onions for 2-3 minutes until softened.
- Add remaining ingredients to pot (except eggs and noodles).
- Simmer under low-medium heat for 20-30 minutes.
- Remove noodles from package and rinse very well under cold water.Adjust seasoning to broth.
- Stir in noodles.Portion and divide broth into bowls.
- Add cut hard boiled eggs, sliced chicken or beef, cilantro, sesame seeds, chopped green onion, and extra chili sauce if desired.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:26:08.