The Irish Creamer (Paleo, Keto, Vegan, Low Carb, Dairy free, No Alcohol)
- 1 can full fat coconut milk (400mL)
- 1/3 cup Swerve Sweetener ,
- 1 tablespoon espresso (400mL)
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract ,
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract ,
- 1/2 teaspoon cocoa powder ,
- 1 cup Irish wh (400mL)
- 1 cup nut milk (400mL)
- Combine coconut milk, Swerve, espresso, almond extract, vanilla extract and cocoa powder. Bring to a boil and immediately reduce to a simmer, stirring occasionally. Simmer for 10-15 minutes depending on how thick you would like it. Remove from heat and let cool. Add Irish whiskey and whisk in, if you are keeping it as non-alcoholic add the milk or milk substitute. If you want it less strong you can adjust the recipe, however you would like, less, more or none. If you want to keep it really thick you can leave it just as it is (this is great on a cheesecake or drizzled on top of whipped cream). Put into a jar and refrigerate. Shake well before using. NOTES Not sure how long this will last 2 days- 2 weeks, but it likely won't last that long!
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:49:04.