The Irish Creamer (Paleo, Keto, Vegan, Low Carb, Dairy free, No Alcohol)
- 1 can full fat coconut milk (400mL)
- 1/3 cup Swerve Sweetener
- 1 tablespoon espresso (400mL)
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon cocoa powder
- 1 cup Irish wh (400mL)
- 1 cup nut milk (400mL)
- Combine coconut milk, Swerve, espresso, almond extract, vanilla extract and cocoa powder.
- Bring to a boil and immediately reduce to a simmer, stirring occasionally.
- Simmer for 10-15 minutes depending on how thick you would like it.
- Remove from heat and let cool.
- Add Irish whiskey and whisk in, if you are keeping it as non-alcoholic add the milk or milk substitute.
- If you want it less strong you can adjust the recipe, however you would like, less, more or none.
- If you want to keep it really thick you can leave it just as it is (this is great on a cheesecake or drizzled on top of whipped cream).
- Put into a jar and refrigerate.
- Shake well before using.
- NOTES Not sure how long this will last 2 days- 2 weeks, but it likely won't last that long!
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:49:04.