Bacon Wrapped Egg Stuffed Avocado
- 3 avocado (medium size)
- 1 pound bacon slices (medium size)
- seasoning (a pinch BBQ Dry
- For about 5 minutes, boil 3 pieces of eggs.
- The eggs must be hard enough to be peeled, but still soft and runny on the inside.After cooking, peel the eggs and reserve.
- Divide the avocados in half and remove the seed inside.
- Spoon the avocado around the pit just enough to fit the whole egg.Peel off the avocado skin and set the egg inside.
- Sprinkle with some salt and pepper to enhance the flavor.Put the half of the avocados on top of the other halves, sandwiching the egg in between.
- Prepare the bacon strips and wrap them around the avocados.
- Use a toothpick to secure the bacon in place.Prepare a wood smoker and set it to low, about 190°F.
- Transfer the avocados in the wood smoker and leave for 40 minutes until the bacon is cooked.Set a grill to high and place the avocados on it.
- Cook for 5-10 minutes or until the bacon turns crispy and golden brown.
- Serve as an appetizer or with some side salad.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 17:58:04.