Maple & Pecan Fudge Fat Bombs and Giveaway!
- 3 cups pecans (or walnuts, 300 g/ 10.6 oz)
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla powder (or walnuts, 300 g/ 10.6 oz)
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon maple extract (or walnuts, 300 g/ 10.6 oz)
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 butter (recipe Maple & Pecan
- 1/4 cup erythritol (or walnuts, 300 g/ 10.6 oz)
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter (or walnuts, 300 g/ 10.6 oz)
- 16 pecan halves
- 1 1/4 cups chopped pecans
- 20 drops liquid stevia (or walnuts, 300 g/ 10.6 oz)
- Start by making the Spiced Maple & Pecan Butter.
- In a food processor, combine the pecans (or walnuts), vanilla, cinnamon, maple extract, and salt.
- Process until smooth for a few minutes.
- Use a spatula to scrape the mixture from the sides if needed.
- Add Erythritol and butter (or coconut oil).
- Pulse until smooth.
- Transfer the dough to an 8 x 8-inch (20 x 20-cm) parchment-lined pan, or a silicone pan.
- With a spatula, spread the dough evenly into the pan.
- Add roughly chopped pecans and mix in.
- Top with the remaining pecan halves.
- Refrigerate for 1 to 2 hours, or until set.
- Be sure the fudge has set before slicing.
- Keep refrigerated for up to 1 week or freeze for up to 3 months.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 17:30:24.