Low Carb Oven Baked Fajitas
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts (cut into strips)
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1 can diced tomatoes and green chilies
- 15 ounces rotelle
- 1 onions (medium
- 1/2 red bell pepper (cut into strips)
- 1/2 green bell pepper (cut into strips)
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Place chicken strips in a greased 13Ã—9 baking dish.In a small bowl combine the oil, chili powder, cumin, garlic powder, dried oregano, and salt.Drizzle the spice mixture over the chicken and stir to coat.Next add the tomatoes, peppers, and onions to the dish and stir to combine.Bake uncovered for 20-25 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and the vegetables are tender.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:12:17.