Raspberry Glazed Chicken Wings
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil (melted)
- 2 teaspoons mustard seeds (melted)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup raspberries
- 1 pound chicken wings
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.In a 9 x 6-inch casserole dish, combine coconut oil, mustard seed, and salt.
- Mix in raspberries and chicken wings until thoroughly coated.Bake in the oven for 30 minutes.
- Remove from oven and carefully stir all ingredients in the casserole dish.Bake for an additional 15 minutes and remove from oven.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:24:41.