Chicken Cordon Bleu Casserole
- 53 ounces chicken breasts (or tender or thighs)
- 300 grams ham steak
- 11 ounces swiss cheese (or tender or thighs)
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- garlic powder
- 1 cup cream cheese
- Instructions Cut up chicken into 1" cubes, spread on bottom of pan Salt, pepper, garlic powder the chicken Cut up the ham into ½" cubes and sprinkle on top of chicken Shred Swiss cheese and spread over mixtures Heat the cream cheese in the microwave, then add the cream and mix, pour over casserole Mix the dish up Bake @ 350 degrees for 40 minutes.
- Makes 10 portions.
- Half the recipe for 5 or a smaller pan.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:24:12.