Keto Chicken Tikka
- 500 grams chicken legs (Boneless, and thighs)
- 50 grams melted butter
- 50 grams yogurt (Boneless, and thighs)
- 1/2 tablespoon chili powder
- 1/2 tablespoon garam masala
- 1/2 tablespoon coriander powder
- 2 cardamom pods
- 1/2 tablespoon seeds
- 1 tablespoon kasuri methi (Boneless, and thighs)
- lime (A squeeze of)
- food coloring
- ghee (/Butter for Basting/Frying)
- Cut the chicken into big kebab size pieces Mix all the ingredients in a blow and make the marinade Marinate the chicken for 2 hours or longer Fry the kebabs in ghee in a frying pan or skewer them and put them in the oven at the highest temperature for 15 minutes.
- Halfway through baste with butter or ghee Finally char the kebabs on the stove for that 'tandoor' flavour Serve with a slice of lime.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:27:15.