- 1 pound ground beef
- 4 tablespoons onions (minced)
- 1 clove garlic (minced)
- 1 cup Kraft Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1 cup marinara sauce (minced)
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- Marinate ground beef in a bowl with onion, garlic, egg, salt, pepper, and spices.
- Mix well.Add 1 cup of grated Parmesan and mayonnaise in and mix well.Form meatballs (about 16 pieces) and put them in a glass baking dish and top with marinara sauce.
- Cover the dish with foil and put it in a preheated 375F oven for 30-40 min.
- Once done sprinkle it with the remaining 1/2 cup of shredded parmesan and bake for another 5 minutes until the cheese is melted.Remove from heat and enjoy!
Originally posted 2019-02-20 17:57:17.