Keto Green Goddess Fritters
- 1 cup fresh spinach (30 g/ 1.1 oz)
- 1 cup kale (30 g/ 1.1 oz)
- 70 grams cream cheese (30 g/ 1.1 oz)
- 1 medium zucchini (30 g/ 1.1 oz)
- 1/2 leeks (chopped,
- 3 large eggs ,
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil (30 g/ 1.1 oz)
- 2 garlic cloves ,
- 1 teaspoon chili flakes ,
- 3 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil (30 g/ 1.1 oz)
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice (30 g/ 1.1 oz)
- 1 avocado (large,
- cracked black pepper (30 g/ 1.1 oz)
- Heat 1 tbsp of olive oil in a saucepan. Add the leek and fry on a low-medium heat for 3 minutes. Add the garlic, spinach and kale and fry for 1 further minute. Place the eggs, kale mix, cream cheese, chilli flakes, grated courgette, salt and pepper in a bowl and mix well. Coat the bottom of a frying pan with 1 tsp of olive oil or ghee. Spoon 1 heaped tablespoon of mix per fritter into the pan, 3 fritters per pan, and fry each side for 1 minute on a low-medium heat until golden. Repeat adding 1 tsp of olive oil per 3 fritters until all the mix has been used up. Smash the avocado with lemon and cracked black pepper. Serve the fritters topped with avocado. Best eaten fresh but can be stored in the fridge for up to 3 days.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 17:50:55.