Keto Green Goddess Fritters
- 1 cup fresh spinach (30 g/ 1.1 oz)
- 1 cup kale (30 g/ 1.1 oz)
- 70 grams cream cheese (30 g/ 1.1 oz)
- 1 medium zucchini (30 g/ 1.1 oz)
- 1/2 leeks (chopped
- 3 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil (30 g/ 1.1 oz)
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 teaspoon chili flakes
- 3 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil (30 g/ 1.1 oz)
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice (30 g/ 1.1 oz)
- 1 avocado (large
- cracked black pepper (30 g/ 1.1 oz)
- Heat 1 tbsp of olive oil in a saucepan.
- Add the leek and fry on a low-medium heat for 3 minutes.
- Add the garlic, spinach and kale and fry for 1 further minute.
- Place the eggs, kale mix, cream cheese, chilli flakes, grated courgette, salt and pepper in a bowl and mix well.
- Coat the bottom of a frying pan with 1 tsp of olive oil or ghee.
- Spoon 1 heaped tablespoon of mix per fritter into the pan, 3 fritters per pan, and fry each side for 1 minute on a low-medium heat until golden.
- Repeat adding 1 tsp of olive oil per 3 fritters until all the mix has been used up.
- Smash the avocado with lemon and cracked black pepper.
- Serve the fritters topped with avocado.
- Best eaten fresh but can be stored in the fridge for up to 3 days.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 17:50:55.