Keto Olive Pecan Fat Bombs
- 1/2 cup pecans (Pieceswhole or chopped)
- 1/2 cup olives (Pieceswhole or chopped)
- 8 ounces cream cheese (Pieceswhole or chopped)
- In your food processor, finely chop pecans until they are almost dust like.
- Transfer from food processor and place in a bowl, set aside.
- In the same food processor (no need to wash after chopping the pecans) pulse to coarsely chop olives.
- Add scoops or chunks of cream cheese to your food processor (with olive) Pulse or process to combine to your desired consistency.
- I prefer more of a smooth mixture, since Ray "thinks" he does't like olives I don't want any chunks.
- Using a small scoop, roll roughly 36 balls in the finely copped pecans.
- Refrigerate for 1+ hours before enjoying for the flavors to combine.
- Recipe Notes Any nuts can be used, walnuts are especially yummy too, I prefer pecans since they are one of the best Keto-friendly nuts
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:45:15.