Easy Low Carb Keto Breakfast Casserole with Sausage
- 1 pound italian sausage
- 4 egg whites
- 2/3 cup reduced sodium vegetable broth
- 2/3 cup parmesan cheese (packed, 2.5 oz)
- 1/4 cup pesto sauce (packed, 2.5 oz)
- 1/4 cup roasted red peppers (packed, 2.5 oz)
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 pinch pepper
- 4 teaspoons pinenuts (packed, 2.5 oz)
- fresh basil (packed, 2.5 oz)
- Pre heat your oven to 400 degrees and spray an 8x8 inch baking pan with cooking spray.
- Heat a medium pan on medium heat and cook the sausage, stirring frequently, until golden brown.
- Once cooked, drain off excess fat and spread it into the bottom of the pan.
- Whisk all remaining ingredients, except the pine nuts and basil, together in a large bowl.
- Pour over the sausage.
- Bake until the eggs puff up and feel set, about 30-35 minutes.
- Garnish with the pine nuts and basil and DEVOUR!
- Recipe Notes *Or use ground pork and THIS SEASONING blend.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:48:43.