Mini Keto Blueberry Cheesecakes
- 1 cup almond flour (I use this brand)
- 1 tablespoon erythritol (I use this brand)
- 1/4 cup salted butter (I use this brand)
- 16 ounces cream cheese (I use this brand)
- 2 eggs (large pastured)
- 2 teaspoons lemon extract
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup Swerve Sweetener (granular)
- 1 cup frozen blueberries
- Preheat oven to 350° Use a standard size silicone muffin pan, or line a regular muffin pan with muffin liners.In a medium mixing bowl combine the almond flour and the brown sugar erythritol.
- Add the melted butter to the bowl and mix until the almond flour is coated and is the texture of wet sand.
- Divide the mixture evenly amongst the 12 wells in the muffin pan.
- Use a spoon to evenly press the mixture down into the bottom of each muffin liner.Bake the crusts for 5 minutes.In a large mixing bowl, using a hand mixture, beat the cream cheese until fluffy.Add eggs, lemon extract, vanilla extract and Swerve and mix until all ingredients are well combined and smooth.
- Use a rubber spatula to scrape the sides and mix in.Divide the cheesecake mixture evenly between all 12 wells in the muffin pan.
- If using a silicone muffin pan, place it on top of a baking sheet.Bake for 25 -30 minutes or until the cheesecakes are set.
- They will still be a little jiggly in the center.Allow to cool on the counter for 20 minutes.While the cheesecakes are cooling, heat a small sauce pan over medium-low heat and add the blueberries.
- Let the blueberries simmer for 15 minutes.
- Mash them slightly to release their juices and let the juices thicken.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:29:59.