- 12 large shrimp
- 30 grams shredded coconut
- 15 grams flaked coconut
- 90 grams mayonnaise (6 Tablespoons)
- 45 grams unsweetened coconut milk (6 Tablespoons)
- 1 egg yolks
- 60 grams mayonnaise (6 Tablespoons)
- 10 milliliters garlic chili sauce (6 Tablespoons)
- 5 milliliters lime juice (6 Tablespoons)
- Instructions Thaw and dry the shrimp Mix together the rest of the shrimp ingredients Coat the shrimp in the mixture Drop the shrimp into the fryer and cook until golden brown Mix the dip ingredients together Serve!
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:24:28.