Keto Pumpkin Bundt Cake
- 2 3/4 cups almond flour (275 g/ 9.7 oz)
- 1/2 cup butter (275 g/ 9.7 oz)
- 1 1/3 cups erythritol (275 g/ 9.7 oz)
- 6 large eggs
- 8 1/2 ounces pumpkin purée (275 g/ 9.7 oz)
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract (275 g/ 9.7 oz)
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice (275 g/ 9.7 oz)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons gluten (275 g/ 9.7 oz)
- erythritol (Optional: powdered
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter (275 g/ 9.7 oz)
- 1/2 cup erythritol (275 g/ 9.7 oz)
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract (275 g/ 9.7 oz)
- Preheat oven to 160 °C/ 325 °F.
- Combine the dry ingredients in a large mixing bowl and stir to combine.
- Add in the remaining wet ingredients: eggs, ...
- pumpkin puree, vanilla extract ...
- and melted butter.
- Use a hand mixer or stand mixer to combine until smooth.
- Pour the batter into a greased bundt pan.
- Transfer to oven and bake for 60 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the middle comes out clean.
- Meanwhile, make the glaze by combining all ingredients in a small pot over low heat.
- Cook just until melted.
- Pour the glaze over the bundt cake.
- Dust with powdered Erythritol or Swerve.
- Slice and serve! To store, let it cool down and store at room temperature for up to 2 days, or keep refrigerated for up to 5 days.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 17:11:32.