Keto Stuffed Meatloaf
- 500 grams ground beef
- 6 slices cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup onions (chopped)
- 1/4 cup green onions (chopped)
- 1/2 cup spinach
- 1/4 cup mushrooms
- Mix the meat with the salt, pepper, garlic, and cumin.
- In a small greased bread (or meatloaf) pan, line the bottom and sides with the minced beef, leaving a hole for your stuffing.
- Layer the cheese on the bottom of the meatloaf.
- Add in the onions, spinach and mushrooms.
- Use the leftover meat to place on top, covering the spinach and mushrooms, acting as a lid.
- Bake at 350°F for one hour.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:00:03.