Keto 7 Layer Dip – Low Carb
- 4 cups cauliflower florets (cooked, well drained)
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise (cooked, well drained)
- 1 teaspoon creole seasoning (cooked, well drained)
- 3 tablespoons heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 3 tablespoons chipotles in adobo (cooked, well drained)
- 1 tablespoon avocado oil (cooked, well drained)
- 2 cups avocado (cooked, well drained)
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 cups full fat sour cream
- 1 teaspoon creole seasoning
- 1 cup chopped tomatoes
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese (cooked, well drained)
- 1/2 cup scallions (cooked, well drained)
- 1/4 cup sliced black olives
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro (cooked, well drained)
- For the Cauliflower layer:
- Combine the cooked cauliflower, mayonnaise, Creole seasoning, heavy whipping cream, cumin, chipotle, and avocado oil in a blender or food processor.
- Blend until mostly smooth and thick.
- For the Avocado Layer:
- Mash the avocados with a fork until a slightly chunky consistency is reached.
- Stir in the lime juice, salt and pepper.
- To Assemble:
- In an 8 inch trifle bowl or casserole dish, spread the cauliflower layer evenly over the bottom.
- Spread the sour cream layer over the cauliflower layer.
- Drop the avocado mixture by spoonfuls over the sour cream layer and carefully spread out until fully covered.
- Sprinkle the Creole seasoning over the avocado layer.
- Spread the chopped tomatoes over the avocado layer.
- Sprinkle the shredded cheese evenly over the tomatoes.
- Toss the scallions on over the tomato layer.
- Dot the olive slices evenly over the top of the scallions.
- Garnish with chopped cilantro if using.
- Serve immediately, or store covered in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.
- Do not freeze.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:15:30.