Cheesy BBQ Chicken Thighs (low-carb, keto)
- 1 pound boneless pork chops (for me that was 2 pork chops)
- 1 cup barbecue sauce (for me that was 2 pork chops)
- 4 ounces sharp cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 425°F 2.
- 111111333333334444444Season chicken thighs with salt and pepper to your liking 3.
- Place chicken thighs on a foil lined baking sheet 4.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes, or until internal temperature reaches 165°F 5.
- Cover chicken thighs with equal amounts of BBQ sauce 6.
- 111111333333334444444Top each chicken thigh with equal amounts of cheddar cheese 7.
- Bake for an additional 5-10 minutes to melt cheese 8.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:43:33.